среда, 16. октобар 2013.

Opis jedne poznate licnosti- Ellen DeGeneres






This essay was the hardest one that I’ve written, because we had to choose only one person that makes our lives, the person who is our role model.

Well, it was difficult. I was thinking of writing about a family member but I said;”No, everyone will probably write about that.” So I came up with an idea to write about one of the most influential person in! USA Can you guess who? No, it’s not Beyonce, Justin or anyone of these “pop stars”.

It’s Ellen DeGeneres, the funniest, kindest person I ever know. I mean even her surname DeGeneres rhymes with generous, who has that?

As for her appearance she is quite simple. She has short blonde hair with brown highlights. Her eyes are watery blue like ocean. She is of medium height. She doesn’t wear a lot of make-up and her style is quite simple. She is always wearing jeans, a polo shirt or a blazer with a pair of good quality leather sneakers. Even though she doesn’t look like a Victoria Secret model she made it to become a COVER GIRL.

You don’t need to be dying to eat, or wear a lot of make-up to be beautiful. Because make-up can only make you look pretty on the outside, it can’t cover up a bad personality.
I think that’s a great example to all girls around the world.
I don’t know if there are words to describe her character, but I will try my best.

She is the funniest person. Every time I watch her show I burst out laughing and i laugh until my face aches. That’s why i love her! She always makes my day. She talks about the usual things in our life like everyone else does but in a funnier way. She also talks about insane things that drive us crazy and her delivery makes it even more hilarious. She is honest, enthusiastic, caring, and optimistic she always tries to find something interesting and positive in everything even though that’s the most boring obnoxious thing ever! She seems like a friendly, outgoing, open-minded person. A person who never lets people get her down ,always encouraging herself to keep doing better and better because HATERS ARE HER MOTIVATION.
She is an animal lover, of course a vegetarian.
All these years since I’ve been watching her she taught me to treat people the way they want to be treated, to not be embarrassed by who you are because people are going to judge you no matter what you do.
If I keep listing her characteristics there may be no end because she is like a book that never ends.

By Makbula 

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар