среда, 7. март 2012.

My true friend


You will find easily a friend in a good moments, but true friend will stay with you when you are in a trouble and when you are sad.
I and Milica have been friends for 12 years. We met in kinderguard. At the begining she and the other in that classroom behaved very strange. When I started to talk to them, they slapped me without any reason. At the end of kinderguard they became much better, especially Milica. Our friendship started when she helped me with a homework. After that day we were unseparated. In school we spent all free times and after school I went to her bus station first and then I went home. Then, in a 6th class when Miljana came to our class, she bacame to plan with Marina how to brake our friendship, because they were to jelaouse cause we have very good relationship and they couldn't find a true friend. They talked her very bad about me and they talked me very bad about her. Their purpose were to confuse us at the begining and later that we don't speak. Their purpose was unsecessfuly, because we didn't trust them. One day Milica and I decided to act that we have very bad relationship. We were "fighting" and shouted at each other. It looked like so real that everybody, even our teacher was thinking that we have very bad relationship. After one hour, we were laughing and we told them that we were just joking. They were confused and some time later, some of them and our teacher "congratulated us on a good "show" that we prepared for them. Marina and Miljana were very furious on us. After that day they didn't talk with us. In the 8th class Miljana tried to steal some money from Milica when we were on the excursion. We were walking, when Miljana took Milica's money. When Milica and I came in a hotel and in our room, Milica looked and saw that her money disappeard. She was crying because she didn't know what to do. I suggested her that she tells it to our Serbian teacher because she is good woman. She told it and when she came in to our room she asked everybody in our group who did it. When the teacher said thad she'd call the police, in a fear Miljana told what had she done. The teacher told her that she would have to return back Milica's money. And it was what Miljana did. After a few days Milica forgot her and everything was fine. After the elementary school I told her everything what happened to me and she did the same(first love, my friends in a secondary school etc). She was allways ther to listen to me. For all this time I introduced all her family and I liked them and they liked me. I can say that we are like a sisters.
Some new loves will appear and then disappear, but only a friendship will stay in your heart forever.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар